If you’re buying a home in Barrie, Orillia, Muskoka & Collingwood, it’s important to find a home inspector who can deliver on-time, detailed, accurate and professional home inspections and reports. A home inspection examines the home’s mechanical systems, and interior and exterior components. Our inspection report will ensure that you are a fully informed homebuyer and can move forward with your home purchase with confidence and Peace of Mind.
An AmeriSpec Home Inspection:
- Can give you peace of mind, knowing you’ve made a sound buying decision
- Reveals the repairs you’ll need to make once you complete your home purchase
- We inspect the foundation, the roof and everything in between
- You’ll be provided with a written report with photographs identifying any areas of concern
- You’ll also receive helpful resources including a home repair manual, repair cost guide, maintenance checklist and a customizable digital binder to keep track of everything “house”
- Gives you invaluable details about every aspect of your new home
- Reduces the risk of unwanted “surprises” after you move in
- If you are selling a home, an inspection before you put it on the market will help you understand the true condition and value of your home and remove much of the stress in price negotiations.
AmeriSpec Home Inspection Services of Barrie provides home inspections and related services to Barrie, Orillia, Muskoka, Collingwood provides local home inspection services to Barrie, Orillia, Muskoka, Collingwood, and surrounding areas including Midland, Penatanguishene, Tiny, Alliston, Innisfil, Angus, Parry Sound, Burks Falls, Magnetawan, Gravenhurst, Huntsville, Bracebridge, Wasaga Beach, Collingwood, Thornbury, The Blue Mountains, Meaford, Owen Sound, and all surrounding areas.